- £14.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a nursing home in the Liverpool area are looking to recruit a qualified General Nurse to provide high quality clinical care to elderly residents. You will be joining a home that is currently going through a period of development and updating, offering a stable working environment, long term prospects and opportunities to develop further.
The position will be based at a medium sized nursing home in Liverpool. You will be joining part of a team who are dedicated to providing the best clinical care for the residents and are committed to upholding the reputation of the home. Duties will include;
- Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Handling and administering medications and completing MARS chart accurately
- Maintaining exceptional clinical standards and client dignity at all times
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and wellbeing of residents in your care and taking responsibility for their clinical care needs
- Continuously practice and promote safe working practices within the home
You will be dedicated to delivering nursing care to an excellent standard with experience of working with elderly clients. Due to the nature of the role a current NMC PIN is essential. You will have a caring nature and a personable approach to clinical care, you will be open to any ongoing personal professional development with a good team spirit.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us