- £14 - £15 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Deputy Manager who is a qualified Registered General Nurse, to take up a position within a luxurious Nursing Home set within beautiful grounds near to Wigan. As the Deputy Manager you’ll be responsible for overseeing the care and nursing of clients within the home ensuring a high quality service is provided to all residents. On offer is a competitive salary and pension, as well as the opportunity to work with a great team.
As the deputy manager be responsible for;
- Manage the care being provided within the home.
- Positively support the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance functions of the home.
- Deputise for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence, while at all times supporting the decisions made by the Registered Manager.
- Maintain care and management skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- Manage the services within the home in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, Registered Provider, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice, and within the financial plans agreed from time to time with the Registered Provider.
- Support training and supervision of junior and new Staff Members in all aspects of their work in the Home, under the supervision of senior Staff Members.
You’ll be working for a small care home group who have a number of homes in the area. They provide the finest standard of living and high quality person centred care. They own a number of beautiful places to live, from purpose built environments to grand stately homes.
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for an experienced senior nurse, unit manager or deputy manager with supervisory / management experience
- You’ll need to be a qualified RGN with pin.
- You’ll have worked in a residential or nursing home previously and have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment with the elderly
- You’ll be a team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Recruitment. We are looking tat holding interviews as soon as possible so don’t delay your application. For more information please call me on 0121 3622318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.