- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a Registered Manager who is a qualified Registered General Nurse, to take up a position managing a luxurious Nursing Home set within beautiful grounds near to Wigan. As the Nursing Home Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring a high quality service is provided to all residents living at the home. On offer is a competitive salary scheme, performance related bonus and pension, as well as the opportunity to work with a great team.
- As the Nursing Home Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day management of all functions within the home, including the leadership and management of the care staff team, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
- You’ll be responsible for the overall care management within the home ensuring that the current ‘Good’ rating with CQC is maintained and working towards an ‘outstanding’ rating.
- You’ll be involved in the design and implementation and maintenance of The Home’s quality assurance programme.
- You’ll be responsible for the HR management of staff within the home, including recruitment, and training, rota’s, supervision and appraisal and maintain a culture of performance and excellence.
- You’ll ensure that the home is marketed in the local area, to ensure that bed vacancies are filled as they arise
- You’ll be working for a small care home group who have a number of homes in the area. They provide the finest standard of living and high quality person centred care. They own a number of beautiful places to live, from purpose built environments to grand stately homes.
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager with a an RGN / general nurse qualification
- You’ll have managed a residential or nursing home previously and have a genuine interest in working within a caring environment with the elderly
- You’ll be a team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura at Coburg Banks Recruitment. We are looking at holding interviews as soon as possible so don’t delay your application. For more information please call me on 0121 3622318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.