- £26500 - £32500 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
RGN Staff Nurse – Private Hospital
Complex Physical / Neurological Disorders.
Salary: £26,600 to £32,500 pa (minimum with additional pay for overtime)
Location: South London
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RGN Staff Nurse to work at a small, highly reputable private hospital based in South London.
This is a fantastic opportunity work with one of South London’s leading care provider specialiasing in care for young adults with neurological disorders within a luxury private hospital environment.
The client group have a range of complex needs some of which require ventilation support and tracheostomies; it not essential that you have experience working with these as our client will provide FULL training to complement excellent salary package.
You will be working alongside the care manager to ensure smooth running of the home, you have a range of responsibilities including:
- Assist with managing the care staff
- On-going assessments on service users
- Creating, reviewing and maintaining care plans
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
- Ensure all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the nursing home
- Maintain effective communications with Deputy Manager
- Supervise visits and liaise with GPs and Health Care Professionals in order to establish good relationships
- Arrange staff and client meetings as and when required
- Assist the Home Manager with formal appraisal of staff members in line with home policy
You will be a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) bank 5. You will be clinically up to date with a passion about providing excellent care to vulnerable adults. Previous experience within a similar setting is desirable but not essential; full training will be provided.
Belongs to an established care provider which has an impeccable reputation in providing 5* care to patients with Neurological Disorders. They pride themselves on the family atmosphere that is created within the home and want a passionate and caring nurse to enhance their current team.
If you are interested in progressing within a successful company who believe in investing time and money into creating excellent nurses, then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us