- TBC - £32175 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Location; Fareham Hampshire
Salary:£32,175 + O/T,Bonus and pension
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a hands on Registered Nurse, To assist in managing and co-ordinating the service and in delivering high quality care to the people who live in Nursing Homes/hospitals for People with Mental Health.
There are many duties incorporated in the position of RMN/RGN including:
1. To function as care co-ordinator for named clients and to assist in ensuring individuals’ needs are addressed pro-actively through sound care planning including meeting clinical needs.
2. Working in accordance with UKCC code of Professional Practice and scope of Professional Practice.
3. To promote the principles of social role valorisation.
4. To encourage effective working relationships within the house and with the multi-disciplinary team approach to promote a high quality service.
5. To promote a therapeutic environment in line with the principles of ordinary living.
6. To assist in the management of a defined staff team including the supervision of staff, including the leading of shifts on a day-to-day basis.
7. To promote and maintain effective communication systems.
8. To undertake other duties within the framework of the post and commensurate with the grade.
9. Assess all aspects of Client care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing care when required.
You must be an RMN/RGN/RNLD with a current NMC PIN and experience working with this client group.
1. Must be R.N.M.H., RN(LD) 1, or RNM/RGN (with experience of working with this client group).
2. Must have sound knowledge of social role valorisation
3. Must have good clinical and care planning skills
4. Must be fit
5. Must have good written and verbal skills
6. Must be able to work effectively as an individual and within a team
7. Must be confident
8. Must be flexible to meet individuals needs
9. Must be calm under pressure
10. Must be patient
1. GCSE, or equivalent, in English
2. Experience of working in the community
3. Supervision skills
4. Knowledge and experience of person centred support planning
5. Related hobbies or skills
6. Cooking skills
7. Car driver
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us