- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking to interview ASAP for a Rota Coordinator role in their Bristol Office. You’ll be coordinating the shifts of care workers and support workers so prior experience of coordinating staff rotas in a recruitment agency or domiciliary care service before within the social care sector is essential. My client offers an excellent working environment, competitive salary plus performance related bonuses of up to £2500 a year. The starting salary is £17,000, with a pay review at the end of your probationary period.
- The Rota Coordinator is responsible for booking staff into shifts to work in ca
- re homes, nursing homes, supported living services etc
- You’ll communicate effectively with care assistants, support workers and other temporary staff and manage their expectations
- Liaise with clients and fulfil their temporary staff requirements
- Communicate the staff’s rota to them verbally and via email.
- Follow the company’s processes and log all information on the in-house system
You’ll work Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5pm, and will be part of an on-call rota which normally equates to 1 night a week (paid additional to salary).
- We are looking for experienced rota coordinators – with a background in either health and social care or a recruitment agency – you may have previously worked as a Care coordinator, Care Scheduler, Recruitment consultant, Recruitment coordinator, Bookings coordinator or resourcer etc.
- You’ll work well under pressure and as part of a team
- You’ll have excellent telephone communication skills
Interested? To be considered for the Care coordinator role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
We are interviewing urgently for this role so please don’t delay your application
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us