- £42000 - £47000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Sales Account Manager, ERP Software
Salary: £42,000 to £47,000 OTE £94,000 (Uncapped)
Benefits: Car Allowance £6,180, Fuel Card, Pension, Healthcare,
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Sales Account Manager to join a major International Blue Chip Software company in a role that offers excellent training and opportunities for travel. This position will focus on their highly innovative ERP software which already has an excellent reputation. Although the company are based in Birmingham and you will be expected to be in the office some of the time they are reasonably flexible on where you are living as time can be spent on client sites and working from home.
Primarily working within an established client base mainly with in the manufacturing sector you will be responsible for achieving targets through the development and implementation of sales strategies, specific tasks include:
• Development and implementation of successful account plans and take responsibility for the communication and implementation of these with your named accounts.
• Analysis of customer’s business requirements and ERP applications objectives.
• Preparation of quotations, tenders and sales proposals.
• Ensuring that your customers are happy satisfied with the products and services you are providing and ensure regular contact is maintained with them.
Our client requires someone who has a proven track record of sales account management within software focusing on a manufacturing customer base. Any knowledge of ERP would be an advantage however any Enterprise level software will be considered. We require someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to sell a software solution at a Senior Director / C-level. You will be able to work autonomously, plus also have the capacity to work with Managers and Section Leaders within internal departments too
This is an excellent and rare opportunity with a growing global organisation where the average length of employment is 10 years plus.