- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a well-known manufacturer of air operated diaphragm pumps; due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to cover Midlands and North West of England.
As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be home based and responsible for a territory encompassing the Midlands the North West.
You will inherit a series of both key accounts and smaller end users and contractors, primarily in the food and beverage sector.
Your remit will include management and growth of your existing portfolio with both off the shelf and bespoke product applications.
To be considered for the Technical Sales Engineer role you will have the following…
• A track record of cultivating new business from existing accounts and winning new contracts.
• Have sold a technical product to end users ideally in the Food and Beverage vertical – preferably pumps although consideration will be given to other backgrounds.
• This is project sales and you must be able to learn the usage of the products quickly.
• A background that shows dedication and commitment to a role and now wants to take the next step
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a market leader in process pumps who already work with some of the largest companies in the UK.
The role may suitable if you have previous experience as a Sales Manager, Sales Engineer or Technical Sales Engineer.
Confidentiality is assured.