- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to a re-structure, this well established provider of mailing services requires an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager for their London office to lead the Sales team and create strategies and tactics that will ensure the continued growth of the company.
The Package available for the Sales and Marketing Manager
£50k to £70k basic (depending upon experience)
£25k extra bonus
Private healthcare (after 2 years’ service)
20 days + Stats holiday
The Role of the Sales and Marketing Manager
As Sales and Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a team of 5 sales people (both internal and external), ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Creating marketing and sales tactics and strategies that ensure an increase in revenue and profit.
- Be part of the management team of 3 for designing ways in which the business can progress
- Training and Development of staff
- Ensuring KPI’s are achieved
- Recruiting new sales people for the company
The Requirements for the role of Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client requires the following skills and experiences:
- Current and recent experience in a Sales and Marketing Management role.
- Experience of presenting ideas to Senior Management or Board level.
- Experience of effectively managing KPI’s.
- Experience of selling solutions
- A structured approach to business
- The ability to get the best from others
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to play a significant role in the development of an organisation. If you have the skills, experiences and abilities required please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.