- £30000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for an experienced senior sales consultant / manager with social care/ health recruitment experience. You’ll need strong business development skills and the ability to target and develop new clients in the social care sector for the company to supply staff to. On offer is an excellent salary and commission package, plus the opportunity to work for a company who has an excellent reputation and a strong belief in providing high levels of customer service.
- You’ll play a fundamental role in developing future growth developing new business and clients within the social care sector, creating new opportunities for the company to supply staff into businesses.
- You’ll develop a sales strategy, for short, mid and long term, to ensure that the company is reaching its sales targets.
- You’ll target large organisations – PSL / Master Vendor inclusion, SME’s, Independent Providers and CCG’s and Local Authorities, with a view to securing a visit and securing a contract to supply care staff, support workers, nurses, teaching support assistant etc. on a temporary basis.
For more information about the role, please apply and I will call you to discuss the responsibilities in greater detail.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager post requires somebody who has worked for a Health and Social Care Recruitment Agency (not internal recruitment) and who has worked previously as a Sales manager, Recruitment Manager Business Development Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant,
- You’ll have strong sales skills, both on the telephone and in meetings.
- You’ll be a team player, who understands the importance of working with others to ensure that the company is meeting its targets.
- You’ll be a driver and be able to travel to conduct meetings around the area.
- You’ll need to document proof of billings and commission earnt.
Interested? To be considered for the Sales and Marketing Manager role, you’ll need to click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us