- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is currently seeking an experienced and talented Sales and Marketing Manager to take up a post within their London office. An attractive salary and commission package is on offer with a basic salary of £38,000 – £42,000 and commission of around £60,000 a year (uncapped) taking the full package to around £100,000. My client provide bespoke therapy services for adults and as the Sales and Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for building and managing new referral systems, with a variety of providers and individual referrers.
- My client provides high class therapy services for adults with addiction issues. They offer bespoke packages tailored to the individual over the course of several months.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for securing clients for the service through a variety of means. You’ll make contact with addiction centres, independent psychiariotists, private health care insurers and corporate organisations with a view to securing contracts with them for referrals to the service.
- You’ll research and develop your own contact list, make initial contact with decision makers and arrange to meet with them to discuss the companies service in greater detail.
- You’ll conduct meetings, which may include giving presentations, answer questions and look to close the sale.
- You’ll develop relationships with prospective new clients / business opportunities and be involved in any tendering processes required in order to become a supplier
- You’ll be responsible for the marketing of the companies services, overseeing the development of the marketing strategy. This may include attending conferences, exhibitions and networking with professionals in the health care and therapy sector.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive / Manager who has a proven track record in securing new sales and contracts within the B2B sector.
- You’ll be a self-starter who can work unsupervised and who can create and develop their own sales strategies.
- You’ll be an excellent networker, have strong communication skills and a natural flair for sales.
- The Sales Manager will be able to build relationships with people at all levels from private paying clients to corporate CEO’s.
- You’ll need an understanding of the therapy sector and ideally will have worked in therapy or health care, though a personal experience will suffice.
Interested? To be considered for the Sales and Marketing Manager role please click apply to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information or a chat about the role please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us