- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to internal promotion, our client is seeking a Sales Associate to work within their office in Central office and support a team of Sales Executives.
We are looking for a Sales Associate to support the company’s growing sales function. You will be supporting the Sales Executives with incoming calls from customers, processing sales, raising invoices and organising company events. As a Sales Associate you will be the go to person for all sales support queries.
The successful candidate for the Sales Associate role will:
- Ideally have Support experience working within the IT industry
- Will be keen and eager and have a willingness to learn and want to progress
- Be an excellent communicator over the telephone and face-to-face
- This role may be suitable for you if you have a background in any of the following: Sales Administration, Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Administration or Customer Services.
Based in Central London, the company have been established for ten years turning over in excess of £7 Million last year. The company offer realistic opportunities for progression and are growing organically.
The company are heavily focused on looking after their staff offering on-going support and training a long with company events and parties.
£25,000 – £28,000 Basic Salary with a bonus based on a points system, last person earned £30,000. In addition the company offer additional benefits including Medical, Pension, Cycle to work scheme, 30 days holiday including bank holidays and retail discounts.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Adam Cox for a confidential chat on 0121 362 2320 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .