Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £25000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Sales Consultant to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working within the jewellery sector.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work at weekends and work shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
As the Sales Consultant you’ll report to the Manager and will be primarily responsible for selling the company’s bespoke engagement and wedding rings and jewellery products into members of the public.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Greeting and consulting with people to find out their needs
– Making recommendations to people
– Sourcing the ring and ensuring the design and fit is perfect
– Speaking to the customers and ensuring the fitting works effectively
– Ensuring fantastic customer services throughout the process
The shift pattern will be 9:30 to 6:30 or 11:00 to 8:00 Monday to Friday, and 10:00 to 7:00 on Saturdays. They will try to accomodate people with the shifts and Saturday is 3 in 4 worked.
The ideal candidate for this Sales Consultant role will have relevant experience of working within a high end jewellery environment
You’ll also need experience of:
– Consulting with customers and understanding their exact requirements
– Building a fantastic rapport and showing a genuine interest in the customer ensuring their experience is exceptional
– Jewellery ideally, but full training is provided
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– Able to work effectively as a team
– Able to follow a sale from start to finish and provide fantastic customer services
– Personable, presentable, passionate and positive
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Assistant, Sales Associate or as a Sales Adviser.
Basic salary: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum depending on experience
Bonus: A bonus of up to £3,000 per annum is also available if the company hits certain targets
Additional benefits: 28 days holiday and pension
The business you’ll be working for is a reputable, award winning jewellers who provide 5 star customer service experience.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they work very effectively as a team and provide fantastic training including putting people onto gda qualification.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Sales Consultant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.