- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is seeking a Sales Consultant to work from Head Office in West Yorkshire to generate new business opportunities and sell the companies broad range of products and services.
- We’re looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to proactively contact clients by telephone to sell the companies range of materials for erosion control, reinforcements and SuDS that are used in UK Mainland for Civil, Environmental and Highway.
- You will negotiate and sell the companies benefits to win orders
- Work alongside the Field Sales salesperson and provide sales support to them whilst identifying qualified sales leads
- Develop and Manage a database a database of clients through sales activities
- Visits to clients sites (maximum 2 per month) with the view to increase sales
The successful candidate for the Sales Consultant role will:
- Have a strong background of internal sales and have the ability to identify and follow up qualified sales leads
- Posses a demonstrable ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff and customers
- Have a confident manor both over the telephone and face-to-face
- Have strong negotiation skills
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background in any of the following: Sales Consultant, Internal Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Advisor, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Executive.
Based in West Yorkshire, the company is an established global organisation who are growing so means there is various career paths available dependent on ability and the company’s business plans.
- £24,000 – £28,000 Basic Salary + bonus (£32,000 OTE) – (bonus is 2% of margin on contributing sales above threshold plus bonus on achievement of target)
- Pool car available for client visits or private mileage allowance paid
- 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
If you are interested please contact Adam Cox for a confidential chat on 0121 362 2320 / 07736042290 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.