We’re looking for a Sales Consultant to work for our client.
Established in 1980, they are a leading provider of educational and training services.
If you can demonstrate a background in telesales then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
Note – it’s on several bus routes – close to a train station – close to car parks that don’t charge the earth!
- Selling training courses to the general public – via on line form fills and referrals; there is no cold calling in this role
- Answering to inbound calls and internet enquiries
- Developing the enquiry, talking them through the process and closing the sale
- Some post sale customer service though there are dedicated teams for this
- Experience of outbound sales
- an ability to sell to at all levels and adapt your style accordingly.
- Further experience of product demos / handholding customer through a process
- Basic salary: up to £26k (likely to start at £24k and rise to £26k after probation)
- Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £25,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
Think that this Sales Consultant role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales Consultant position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Telesales Executive, Internal Account Manager or as an Internal Sales Advisor.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.