***Required: A new Sales Consultant to work for my client***
If you’ve got a background in creating and selling business based solutions then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
You will be primarily responsible for selling a range of market research services into brands globally.
Based in the company’s London office, you’ll report to the CEO and will be tasked with the following:
- Following leads and enquiries
- Listening to the clients research needs and advise them on the best course of action
- Speaking to Marketing Directors and Brand Managers
- Putting together proposals
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who’s got a background in creating and selling business based solutions.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- The ability to think creatively about methods and approaches
- Good time management skills
- An outgoing, tenacious personalty
- Confidence in navigating the buying process in large organisation
- A winning attitude
- A good consultative sales manner
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Sales Consultant role and we’d love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Sales Consultant position offers a basic salary between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum.
On top of this, you can expect to earn a performance related bonus of up to £30,000 per annum if you hit your personal targets.
In addition you’ll get other benefits which include the following:
- Private healthcare
- Social nights out monthly and quarterly
- Overseas trips
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2018, they are a international market research company who help companies obtain data to support brand positioning, go to market strategy and also consumer insights.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are extremely vibrant, ambitious and have already grown to over £3million in 4 years
- Can provide a good future for the right person
- Have several social events as a team and also go abroad as a team on an annual basis
- Deal with lots of major household brand names amongst their portfolio of clients
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Sales Consultant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales Consultant position if you’ve previously worked either as a Sales Executive or as a Media Sales.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.