I am looking to recruit an experienced sales and customer service person to join my client in the position of Sales Coordinator.
They are a leading independent manufacture of traditional and artisan bakery products and as a business, they’ve been around since 1998.
Ultimately, in the Sales Coordinator role you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the order processing and customer service side of the business from quotation to fulfilment.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll be based in the company’s London office and will be specifically responsible for the following:
– providing and following up on sales quotes
– providing general information on the capabilities of the business
– liaising internally especially with the production and logistics teams to ensure orders are fulfilled and issues identified and communicated in advance
The ideal candidate for the Sales Coordinator role will have demonstrable, relevant experience of taking responsibility for the sales support function from ordering to ongoing customer service issues.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– a high level of experience in an administration function
– the ability both to multi-task and work under pressure
– an in depth knowledge of the major office software applications
If you can demonstrate that you can create and process orders from a wide range of customers, then you could be perfect for the role.
The basic salary for the Sales Coordinator position is up to £25000 per annum for the perfect candidate.
Our client has been around since 1998 and they are a leading independent manufacture of traditional and artisan bakery products..
They are privately owned but with a presence in the market of a large Plc so can offer the best of both worlds.
Interested? If you think you’re right for the Sales Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
This job could be suitable if you have a background in any of the following: Sales Order Processor, Sales Administrator, Administrator, Office Manager, Customer Service Manager
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.