- £38000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to exciting growth plans my client is seeking a Sales Delivery Executive to join them at their office in Berkhamsted. You will be working closely with the Sales Account Director providing full end- to-end support to the sales process.
I am looking for a Sales Delivery Executive to work in partnership with the Sales Account Director in all aspects of their work, particularly tender writing and preparing costings.
You will be work closely with the Sales Account Director to understand their client’s requirements and support them to deliver high quality, professional tenders and costing proposals. Additionally you will be a point of contact for clients and suppliers when your Director is out of the office.
The role will also involve the following key tasks:
- Customising tenders from previous standard formats
- Writing original material for tenders where required
- Presenting tender information and costings in a professional way
- Ad hoc support for Sales team
- Using the e-bidding system
- Preparing schedules of costs using internal information and through liaison with suppliers
- Liaising with clients by phone/meetings when required
The successful candidate for the Sales Delivery Executive role will:
- Have a thorough understanding of the sales process from start to finish including tendering, costing through to installation
- Be a strong minded individual capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbally and written
- Be proficient in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally have Sage 200 experience but not essential
Based in Berkhamsted, the company was established 2003 and turnover £8.5m. Specialising in the supply of office furniture, the company are a growing business and going through exciting internal changes which present a realistic chance of progression for the right person.
The company like to hire like-minded individuals who are passionate about their work and have a willingness to do a great job for both internal and external contacts.
The basic salary for the Sales Delivery Executive role is from £38,000 to £45,000. In addition the company offers a Christmas bonus with23 day’s holiday plus bank holidays and on top of this shut down for Easter and Christmas. You will also receive an annual Christmas bonus.
If you are interested in this role please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below to apply.