- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client, a UK Wide facilities management services company is looking for a Sales Director within a commutable distance to North Acton. They are offering a basic Salary of £60K-£70K dependant on experience, plus OTE, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension and further benefits. A fantastic opportunity for the right person!
Our client is a well-established facilities management business within the Education, Social Housing and Commercial Sector. They offer a range of cleaning services, as well as maintenance and security services. Operating UK Wide, their aim is to add value to any business and they are now looking for an entrepreneurial Sales Director to join the business!
The purpose and remit of the Sales Director role:
- Work closely with Managing Director
- Leading from the front by formulating and implementing an effective growth strategy for the company.
- Generate new sales channels.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is accurate and that there is enough business in the pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
- Manage and motivate the sales team ensuring KPI’s and sales objectives are being met.
The Sales Director will have the following experience and attributes:
- Currently working as a successful Sales Director
- Must have experience within facility management or cleaning services.
- Ideally have experience selling into the Education or Social Housing Sector.
- A proven track record of developing a sales team that delivered profitable business within both existing and new clients and who met or exceeded their sales targets.
- Proven ability to be both a tactician and strategist.
- Good communicator and collaborator.
- Resides in easy commute of North Acton.
In return, the Sales Director will receive an excellent package which can be negotiated dependant on the candidate. £60k – £70k basic salary plus OTE, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, further benefits and excellent long-term career opportunities.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.