- £50000 - £75000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, due to internal promotion is recruiting for a Sales Director (designate) to join their management team. They are a growing Midlands manufacturing company and the largest supplier of their niche high quality product.
We are looking for a focused and skilled Sales Director (designate) to play a key role in the company’s growth. The successful candidate will be in a fortunate position to manage the sales existing team as well as to further recruit to support growth.
In the role, the Sales Director (designate) will be given the opportunity to develop and implement a sales strategy. You will be used to dealing with designers, architects, engineers and have a thorough understanding of the specification process. You will be managing a team of Field Based Sales Executives, Sales Support and a team of Telemarketers.
The position is based at their head office in Wolverhampton and will require travelling throughout the UK with overnight stays if necessary.
Your key duties will include:
- Review and implement the sales strategy and sales process and make recommendations where necessary.
- The day-to-day direction and motivation of the sales team.
- Achieve targets agreed with Directors.
- Build and recruit a successful sales team.
- Provide training and develop the sales team for optimum performance.
The Successful candidate for Sales Director (designate) role will:
- Have more than 3 years of successful technical sales management experience showing they have consistently met company targets managing sales teams
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a strong motivational manager and leader
- Have more than 3 years of industry/customer base knowledge is advantageous but not essential.
The company are based in Wolverhampton and are well known within their industry and are the UK largest manufacture of their Niche product. The company are experiencing significant growth and are looking for a Sales Director (Designate) to join them and take the business forward – this role will naturally progress to a full Sales Director position.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Adam Cox on 0121 632 2320 or click on the link below to apply for it.