We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1920, they are a manufacturer of production solutions for the food and drink sector.
If you have a background in sales with a technical bias (ie you can read drawings, wiring diagrams etc) then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Selling spare parts into the food processing and manufacturing sector via a distribution network
– Both management of key accounts as well as prospecting for new business from time to time
– To offer the most effective solution for new or refurbed production lines alongside ‘trouble shooting’ problems and providing general technical support / advice to the client as required
– Experience of sales with a technical bias (ie you can read drawings, wiring diagrams etc)
– Additional experience of growing of kay accounts
– A background in targeting and securing new business
– Able to plan and manage your own diary
– Work away from home for 2-3 nights a week
– A full driving licence is needed for this role
– Basic salary: circa £43,000 per annum + £7k car allowance
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– Benefits include:
— Expenses via credit card
— Business tools – laptop, mobile etc
Think that this Sales Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Sales Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Technical Sales Engineer, Area Sales Engineer or as an Area Sales Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.