- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join a thriving pressings and assembly business in Wolverhampton who are experiencing huge growth and demand for their components.
The Key Account Sales Engineer role will include:
- Identifying suitable markets and industry for the business, also identifying where current capacity and capabilities will be most competitive.
- Understanding the customer base, with the ability to grow current customers and gain new customers.
- Ability and confidence to complete customer visits, both on and offsite, perform the company presentation to a corporate level, complete quality audits and company shop floor tours.
- Expectation to do what is necessary to achieve sales including customer visits, cold calls, emails, exhibitions and travelling to support customer requirements.
- Communication and reporting directly to the Sales Director / assistant manager is essential, in order to obtain quotations, remain competitive and meet customer demands
Candidates are expected to perform excellent account management, from receiving enquiries, obtaining quotations from the estimating team, to handing over orders to the Project Manager. The candidate will look after each customer from start to finish, and always looking to grow each account to its very highest potential. After sales care is essential including regular visits and telephone contact. Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing/engineering environment is essential.
This is an award winning business with histroical roots spreading over 100 years. Today they are known as one of the biggest and best Pressings and Welded Assembly companies in the West Midlands and they supply some of the biggest OEM’s in the UK in both automotive and off highway sectors
This position will be suitable for a Key Account Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Applications Engineer, Business Development Manager or Project Engineer
Please contact Lee Dodd on 0121 362 2337 for more information or click the link below to apply.