- £26000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes and have ambitious plans for the future which includes the recruitment of a degree qualified Sales Engineer for their London site.
We are searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career as a Technical Sales Engineer. Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in a wide range of manufacturing companies in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment where no two weeks are the same
- Degree educated in any discipline, however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience within a Manufacturing/Technical field
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
- Basic Minimum Starting Salary £26K+
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Our client provides a 4 – 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the starting point of your continued training and development throughout your career.
Founded in Japan our client has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $3 billion global sales per year
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and we have over 200,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications, experience and desire to join this leading organisation then send your CV to the link below