- £35000 - £37500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued growth, my client – a large refrigeration & catering equipment manufacturer – requires a Sales Engineer to cover London and the Midlands, Northern England & Scotland, to manage a portfolio of clients and achieve growth through new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for longevity and career stability with a company that rewards its employees
As the Sales Engineer you will be covering a geographical area of the Midlands and Northern/Scotland Region. You will be responsible for managing a Client Base and achieving 20 % growth from new business development within the Refrigeration and Catering Sector. Delivering a Solution based sale of Capital Equipment into key clients within various Sectors.
Ideally the Sales Engineer will have previously worked in the Refrigeration / Catering Sector in an engineering or sales capacity.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of technical products and solutions. In addition they will need:
• Proven Sales Achievements and Business Growth
• To be self-motivated and have the ability to manage their time
• Be able to liaise with all levels of Client to Board Level
• Have a full /clean driving licence
My client has been established for over 80 years, manufactures from concept, design to solution and Installation of Refrigeration & Catering Equipment. Having Customers across the UK and Worldwide.
• Salary: £35,000 – £37,500 with bonus
• Bonus between 5 – 10 % paid monthly
• Company Car Allowance up to £7,000.
• 20 days basic holiday plus all statutory days holiday
• Company Pension contribution
• Private Health Care
To be considered please send your cv to the link below or call Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309.