- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, our client a dynamic, growing company based in St Albans are looking for a Sales Executive to generate new business opportunities within the London and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to close and generate new business opportunities from a broad range of end users in the Video, Film and TV markets.
In the role, the Sales Executive you will be responsible for the London and South East region working to an annual target of £1.25m. You will be attending client meetings and booking in demonstrations for your equipment with a view then to close the deal. You will regularly attend trade shows with the company’s project management team in order represent and promote business products. This role is very new business focussed and will be mainly out on the road so being hungry and self motivated is a huge must.
The successful candidate for the Sales Executive role will:
- Have experience Sales Experience
- Have a keen interest/understanding in technology and the media industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Broadcast technology, vision mixers or live production solutions would be a major advantage but not essential
- Be customer focussed with a proven track record in sales
- Be confident with presentation, communication and time management skills
- Have an ability to manage relationships, identify issues and reach resolutions independently
- Have full UK driving licence
Based in St Albans they are a dynamic company and have been established since 1990. In the last two years the company have experienced significant growth and are looking for a new Channel Sales Manager to push the business forward further. The company take pride in looking after their staff and have regular team events, Christmas and summer parties.
The basic salary for the Sales Executive role is up to £30,000. In addition the company offers additional £22,000 OTE, 29 days holidays (inclusive of Banks Holidays) extra day every two years, Car or Car Allowance (discussion at interview), Mobile and Laptop, permanent Health Insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320 or click on the link below.