- £18000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive has become available for my client who specialises in the Automotive Leisure Sector.
Working for a small Independent company with 3 sites in the South of England, this opportunity is within the Reading branch.
You will be managing the sales team on a day to day basis to generate & increase sales along with additional products which form part of the KPI’s
The role of the Senior Sales Executive
You will have proven Sales experience, with a good track record of closing business over the telephone & face to face. You will have the ability to build strong relationship & overcome objection handling.
The Senior Sales Executive
The successful candidate for the Sales Executive will:
- Have a minimum of 2 year’s sales experience is essential
- Automotive background would be advantageous but not essential
- To fully understand the full cycle of a sales process
- To have sold face to face in a B2B & B2C basis
- Be a dynamic individual with excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Career progression to manage a sales team
The Package for the Senior Sales Executive
– £20,000.00-£25,00.00 OTE £50,000.00
– Company Car
– Mobile Phone
– Guaranteed Commission structure for the first 3 months
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308