- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Midlands
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has become available this leading provider of online and classroom training courses for the health and social care sector. Due to recent expansion, they are now looking to recruit a highly motivated, presentable Sales Executive in the Midlands area to join their team.
The Package for the Sales Executive
- £25,000.00 -£30,00.00 basic
- OTE £70,000.00 – uncapped
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- 21 days holiday and stats
- Flexible working conditions
The role of the Sales Executive
As an experienced Sales Executive you will be selling the comprehensive range of training courses into Registered Managers and owners of care homes and Domiciliary Care providers throughout the Midlands area. Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Building a network of key contacts within the health and social care sector through cold calling, emails and face to face meetings.
- Being proactive in locating, developing and delivering sales and new business opportunities
- Proactively engaging in social meetings and networking to further enhance this network.
- Ensuring that the service is exceptional in order to maximise revenue from existing accounts.
The Requirements for the Sales Executive role
We need a proven Sales Executive, with at least 2 years track record of closing business, ideally within the Health and Social Care sector. You should have a good communication manner and be presentable both over the telephone & face to face. In addition you will:
- Have experience of a sales role, including telesales, within health and social care
- Work with a high degree of autonomy
- Enjoy a field based sales role involving regional travel
If you would like to be considered for this dynamic growing company, then please send your CV to the link below for further information.