We’re looking for a talented Sales Executive to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable background in sales or telesales and using a CRM to update information.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the CEO and based in the company’s London office, as the Sales Executive you will be primarily responsible for selling the company’s insight data solutions into local authorities, retailers and developers.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Contacting potential or existing customers and inform them about the products and services offered
– Demonstrating the products online initially and delivering sales pitches and closing sales
– Following up on quotes and negotiating with customer to increase conversion rates
– Reporting progress using the CRM system to track results
– Generating sales of circa £0.5m per year
For this Sales Executive role will have a relevant background in sales or telesales and using a CRM to update information.
You’ll also need experience of presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with customers enquiries.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
– A good communicator
– A positive person who can think on their feet
– Highly organised
– Able to work effectively on your own initiative
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or as an Account Executive.
Basic salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £30,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
– 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
– Opportunity to grow quickly into the Sales Manager
They are a company that offer insight solutions of human movement that help local authorities and business make critical decisions, and as a business they’ve been around since 2019.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have fantastic opportunities to move into management and beyond
– Have linked with many providers enabling them to produce the most accurate footfall and insight information
– Have provided a service which is much more competitively priced than other providers
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Sales Executive role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.