- £90000 - £95000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is the leading supplier of trading risk management software solutions for the global commodities, energy and recycling markets.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join their EMEA Sales team, based in London. The successful candidate, reporting to the Head of Sales EMEA, will be responsible for generating new business across the commodities and energy asset classes with Norway as the core sales territory along with other areas of EMEA. This will involve managing the whole sales process from lead generation to contract closure and further account management; engaging with a combination of decision makers across an organisation including directors, senior operational managers, IT specialists, traders as well as procurement personnel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling strategic solutions to the financial services or the commodity trading industries
- A proven record for selling complex solutions and services to key decision makers (Business Heads and C level)
- Minimum 3 year undergraduate degree. A master’s degree is a plus
- Proven expertise in developing relationships from cold calling or networking activity would be advantageous
- Native Norwegian speaker with fluency in English (interviews will be run in both languages)
- Proven ability to analyse and communicate commercial and technical recommendations both internally and to clients
- Willingness to travel, often at short notice essential
The company are offering a salary of circa £95,000 with an OTE of £180,000 + an excellent benefit package
In the first instance, please send your CV via the link below alternatively, please call me on 0121 362 2323