- £22000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, my client is looking for a Sales Executive to promote corporate chamber membership and commercial services into businesses within Reading and surrounding areas.
With over 60 years history, my client aspires to be the leading voice of business. Providing services that promote and create opportunities for business communities whilst protecting trade and the economic environment.
- A basic salary of £22,000 rising to £24,000 after successful completion of probation
- Uncapped commission – Realistic OTE of £9,600 in first year
- 23 days holiday
- Mobile Phone
- Life Insurance
- 3% Pension
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Development, the Sales Executive will be responsible for growing and generating all new business. You will be expected to contact businesses to increase membership sales by advising them on how chamber membership can benefit their business and community.
Although this role is predominantly field based, you will be expected to visit the head office in Slough once a week.
Your main objectives will include:
- Undertaking sales activity, particularly field sales to increase chamber membership
- Prospecting potential members and generate sales appointments and respond to centrally generated sales leads
- Assisting in the business development and expansion of other commercial services
- Maintaining a professional, friendly and efficient contact with prospective members and provide accurate information and advice to encourage membership of the Chamber.
- Backing up other members of the Commercial Development team in terms of general sales and marketing activity
The perfect candidate for the Sales Executive position will have a strong and knowledgeable sales background and have the following qualities and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years B2B field sales experience selling to senior decision makers
- New business driven with a hunter mentality
- Experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Flexible and able to cope in a busy environment
- Well presented
- Full UK Driving License
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.