- £20000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary up to £20k (OTE £40k)
As one of the leading Natural Stone manufacturers and suppliers, they are looking to expand their established company, and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join their team.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with effectively acquiring new business by promoting the company’s range of services through site visits, phone calls, emails, face to face presentations and other sales campaigns.
Working alongside the estimation and delivery team, you will also help with the management of client accounts.
Working hours: Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
– Proven experience of growing businesses through direct sales strategies
– Experience of working with interior designers/architects and building contractors
– Sound working knowledge of natural stone.
– Proven telephone skills to generate appointments
– Confidence to cold visit the construction sites
– Clean driving license
As a Sales Executive, you must be absolutely target driven and have great communication skills. Focused, you must possess plenty of common sense and the passion to achieve your targets.
My client is a leading natural stone manufacturer and supplier for the interior and exterior of properties. They offer their customers a wide choice of the highest quality marble, granite and limestone.