- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Since 1972 our client has supplied and fitted a range of Conservatories, Orangeries and Windows to over 20,000 customers throughout the Oxon, Bucks and Hertfordshire region. Due to a re-structure they now seek to appoint an experienced and successful Sales Manager to help them grow both within the retail and commercial environments.
In the role of Sales Manager, the key tasks will include:
- Management, development and training of 4 sales agents
- Responding to leads and selling the full range of Windows, Conservatories and Glazing products to retail and commercial customers.
- Assisting with the marketing and putting together radio adverts and other materials
- Ensuring that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Attending multiple visits to ensure that deals are understood and closed effectively – typical deal size is £30k.
The long term objective is for the Sales Manager to become a partner within the business and take more of a Directorship, therefore the experience and skills our client needs include:
- Experience of selling quality windows, orangeries and conservatories
- Some Sales Management experience either of permanent or self-employed staff
- The ability to “muck in” with other tasks and take accountability for the sales and also growth of the business
- The ability to create and work in a friendly, team environment
The salary for this role is between £40,000 and £45,000, depending upon experience, with a bonus taking the Sales Manager up to £60,000 to £65,000. The package includes a company car or car allowance of £500 per month.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the direct sales industry looking to expand their career and play an integral role within a small but reputable business.
To apply please send your CV to the link below or call Tina on 0121 362 2323