- £40000 - £100000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m recruiting for a Sales Manager, based in London, to sell Psychotherapy services into private sector organisations. Would suit somebody with experience of selling a product or service into Law Firms / Financial institutions / large corporations etc. On offer is a comptitive basic salary and excellent commission package.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals with B2B experience, who can manage their own time and pipeline effectively.
- My client provides therapy services for adults with addiction issues. They offer bespoke packages tailored to the individual over the course of several months.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for securing clients for the service through a variety of means. You’ll make contact with addiction centres, independent psychiatrists, private health care insurers and corporate organisations with a view to securing contracts with them for referrals to the service.
- You’ll research and develop your own contact list, make initial contact with decision makers and arrange to meet with them to discuss the company’s service in greater detail.
- You’ll conduct meetings, which may include giving presentations, answer questions and look to close the sale.
- You’ll develop relationships with prospective new clients / business opportunities and be involved in any tendering processes required in order to become a supplier
- You’ll be responsible for the marketing of the company’s services, overseeing the development of the marketing strategy. This may include attending conferences, exhibitions and networking with professionals in the health care and therapy sector.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive / Sales Manager who has a proven track record in securing new sales and contracts within the B2B sector.
- Prior contacts in the corporate, finance or professional sector in London are necessary for this role – we won’t consider candidates without this
- You’ll be a self-starter who can work unsupervised and who can create and develop their own sales strategies.
- You’ll be an excellent networker, have strong communication skills and a natural flair for sales.
- The Sales Manager will be able to build relationships with people at all levels from private paying clients to corporate CEO’s.
Interested? To be considered for the Sales Manager role please click apply to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information or a chat about the role please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us