Our client is a leading and rapidly growing provider of Property within the student and residential market. They are currently looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their existing, successful energetic team. This is an office based role within London and you will be overseeing and mentoring a team of 7 internal account managers to exceed given targets.
The role of the Sales Manager
- Your main responsibilities will be to keep the energetic team of 7 motivated and pushing to hit targets.
- Responsible for the team hitting 8 sales a month each, you will also be working with the director closely in the overall running of the team.
- You will train and mentor new and existing staff to meet all KPIs and targets given, and also set all the staff KPIs for each month.
- Manage the sales process to ensure all order details are communicated effectively throughout the business
- Continue to review staff and implement improvement opportunities
The perfect candidate for the Sales Manager role will have the following qualities and experience:
- Will have experience managing a Sales Team of at least 10 people
- Ideally you will have an understanding of the property market
- Be energetic and have a big personality
- Have experience in sales training, mentoring and recruitment
- Be able to connect with people on all levels
If you would like to apply for this role, in the first instance please send you CV via the link below or contact James Stephens on 0121 632 2337