Area Sales Manager
Construction Protection Products
£25k to £34k basic + £6k bonus + car
Based: Midlands and South West
This Client is a well-established company within the construction sector. Due to expansion they now require an experienced Area Sales Manager within the construction industry. They want someone who can generate new sales and come up with new ideas to effectively sale their products. The role requires enthusiasm, skill and a good knowledge of the construction market place.
There is an opportunity available for a talented Area Sales Manager to develop and improve their skills within a well-established organisation. You will be in charge of the whole South West region and will report directly to the National Sales Manager. You will be expected to travel when needed and develop and sell the wall protection and heavy duty door mats into architects, contractors and schools/care homes and hospitals.
– selling wall protection and heavy duty door mats (entrance mates)
– introducing company services into schools, hospitals and care homes
– selling into architectures and interior designers
– selling into both Blue-chip companies and SME’s
– attending meetings all over the south west region
Job Hours are 9am – 5pm (Monday- Friday) but you will be expected to work outside of hours when needed and also taking phone calls as a when required.
– Sold into the construction industry before
– Experience as a sales manager or regional sales manager previously
– Used to covering large geographical areas.
– Full UK driving license required.
This company specialise in providing a range of high end construction products from lighting to wall protection into the construction market place. They are looking for a new Regional Sales Manager to cover the south west region of the country.
Salary and Benefits
25-35k Basic + 6k OTE
Company Car and Mobile Phone also included