Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Sales Manager to head up a team for one of Europe’s leading hair company!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager to build and develop a business development team. The purpose of the business development team is to be the live link between the company and the company’s clients by building a personal relationship with the clients and promoting the products through them.
You will be responsible for developing and nurturing the team as well as bringing on new business and up-selling within current accounts.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Building, developing and leading the team
- Client Sales & Up selling
- Visit customers and show new samples as well as gather sales updates and market information.
- Provide day-to-day customer and account support and resolve customer queries.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stores stakeholders.
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements and market trends.
- Manage and help organise events when required
The perfect candidate for Sales Manager position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Business development experience
- Proven managerial experience
- A good eye for detail
- Knowledge of the hair, fashion or beauty industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer service / sales experience
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative. You will be a natural leader, well balanced, forward thinking and have an adaptable personality to ensure you can offer the best service to every client you are dealing with.
With more than 15 years of excellence, the company is home to some of the worlds leading hair brands who supply quality hair pieces, braids, weaves, extensions, accessories and designer wigs to customers across the UK and Europe.
The basic salary for the Sales Manager is within a range of £40,000 – £45,000 per year dependant on experience. On top of this fantastic salary, the company also offer other benefits such as a company car or car allowance, bonus scheme and pension scheme.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm. You will also be required to visit clients on a regular basis so you must obtain a Full Driving License.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.