- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This well-established supplier of hospitality furniture seeks an experienced and motivated Sales Manager that has the ability to manage a team of sales people and produce solid growth, team spirit and enthusiastic drive in the department.
The client base varies from small pavement cafés to larger national and international brands, from stock based sales to bespoke designs according to the client’s needs.
This opportunity is one for someone with an eye for the future with a company that is experiencing fast growth in this industry and with a huge potential ahead. Currently a team of 7 in sales, the team is a strong unit that, as growth has been experienced, now needs the professional management to take it to the next level.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing and converting business opportunities across the client spectrum.
- Leading, controlling and motivating the sales team.
- Setting of KPI’s and other performance indicators and the methodical follow up of them.
- Placing the right team members in the best positions for the top results. Performance management, appraisals and recruitment to achieve.
- Establishing the product brands.
- Working with marketing and buying teams to get the design and price level the market wants.
- Creating growth of £1.5- £2.5 million business per year.
The Sales Manager that has had previous proven experience of managing a team of sales people and must have ideally sold an office based product or furniture, though strong Sales Managers from other backgrounds will also be considered. In addition you will be:
- Possess Leadership Qualities
- Highly systemised
- Consultative in sales approach
- IT proficient
Basic salary of £50,000
+ competitive benefits
Our client have been established since 2008 and are well established in the hospitality industry of restaurant/ dining/ coffee bar furniture. They see this appointment as a natural progression and want someone to join who can develop and significantly grow the business. Ambitious and young at heart, this company is moving ahead and needs the same character of personnel to achieve its goals.
If you feel you have the experience, skills and ambitions required by this supportive organisation then please send your CV to the link below.