- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client due to phenomenal success and growth is now looking to recruit an Internal Sales Manager to join their Coventry Office
A multi- award winning Flooring Company who has been trading for over 25 years. They are a market leader in retail & installation of flooring coverings and provide expert advice and leading customer service.
The role of the Sales Manager
In the role of Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the 4 x Sales Team Leaders
- Mange the team to achieve sales & related KPI Targets
- Cost management & maximise revenue opportunities
- To support & create new practises to effectively manage & improve the people management performance of the Sales Team Leaders
- To create career paths & provide team members with a clear a path of progression
- Performance & people management to push people out of their comfort zones
- To implement an effective product training programme which is relevant and delivers measurable success to the teams
The Sales Manager
The successful candidate for the Sales Manager will:
- Have at least 2 years proven track in Sales Management
- Demonstrate a high level of success in achieving sales & building great teams
- Be professional, determined and a motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The Package for the Sales Manager
- £50,000.00 – £55,000.00.00 basic
- OTE up to £75,000.00 uncapped
- To work 1 in 3 weekends (Saturday 9-5 & Sunday 10-4)
- Flexi working hours
- 21 days holiday
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity working for a growing company with great career prospects please send your CV via the link below or call Sophie Walters on 0121 362 2308.