- £50000 - £80000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
I’m seeking a National Sales Manager to join a very well-established, growing organisation that is one of the leading suppliers of fully integrated fire and security system installations in the industry.
They now have a very rare opening for a Sales Manager to join their established, close knit team to take the reins on some major contracts and also focus on developing the future business pipeline by successfully winning new contracts on medium to larger projects.
This will be an integral position within this company, because of that, it is crucial that you can evidence;
• Excellent closing ability
• A history of winning new business
• That you are able to generate your own leads
• Industry knowledge to help you effectively make contact with decision makers
• A real desire to not only achieve targets, but also offer a customer experience that is second to none
The successful Sales Manager candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary of £50k and a realistic OTE of £80k. The bonus is uncapped and with multi million contracts to go at, the sky is really the limit for an ambitious Sales Manager. You will also have a car, laptop, pension and phone. This is a national role, so location is not an issue as long as you are happy to work from home when required.
As National Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling the company’s services. You will be making contact with key decision makers, arranging site visits and preparing quotes for service installations.
You will be fully supported by the back office team who will be on hand with any sales support, as well as a strong senior management team who manage the contracts once they are on board. Therefore, allowing the Sales Manager to do what they do best and continue to win new business.
The majority of your role will be field based, working from home when needed.
The successful candidate for the Sales Manager role will:
• Have business-to-business sales experience with a knowledge of the fire/security industry
• Be a driven, passionate sales person who is motivated by new business
• Be a people person, having the capability to build long lasting relationships at all levels
• Have a full UK driving licence
• Be willing to cover a large geographical area; this is a UK wide position, travel and overnight stays may well be required
The basic salary for the Sales Manager role is up to £50,000 depending on experience, with OTE in your first year of £80k. You will be given a company car or car allowance, mobile, pension and laptop as well as stability and future prospects to develop.
Interested? Send your CV today!
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.