- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Sales Manager – Food (Ingredients)
£40,000 – £45,000 plus Benefits
Our client is a well-established food ingredients supplier and due to steady growth they are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their team. This is a field sales role and will cover the whole of the UK.
As a Sales Manager you will be required to do the following…
• grow the revenue and profit cross functionally across the business and execute successful customer development plans.
• Proactively identify and qualify new sales opportunities, develop plans for potential clients, and anticipate client needs.
• build strong relationships with industry movers and shakers and maximise commercial opportunities for my clients business.
To be considered for the Sales Manager role you will need to have the following……
•previous experience of working within the food ingredients industry.
•a proven and successful track record of delivering results in sales and account management.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Good knowledge and experience of sales planning, forecasting and strategy.
Our client supply a large and diverse range of ingredients to the food manufacturing industry including spices ground & whole, mixed seasonings, herbs, flakes & seeds, Mexican specialties, dried fruits, nuts & lentils and dehydrated vegetables.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a previous sales manager, senior sales manager, business development manager or field sales.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.