- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Role: Sales Office Manager
Salary: £30K-£40K + Benefits
Our client is a small successful Technical Business supplying products and services to industries worldwide and they are now looking to further compliment their team with a Sales Office Manager to oversee and run the day to day sales operation.
Role of Sales Office Manager
To sell products and services by prospecting and proactively initiating successful new sales opportunities within UK sector specific markets. The Sales Office Manager will take client enquiries, communicate on technical issues and increase sales volume in line with sales policy.
- Negotiate prices and sell benefits to win orders
- Work in conjunction with Managing Director, to provide sales support to them and also work together in identifying qualified leads
- Follow up quotations, sales leads and spot opportunities for products and
- Departmental liaison (MD, PA, Accounts,)
- Interdepartmental liaison. Continually seeking opportunities to lower costs (production) and to improve customer service
- Mailings, standard letters, samples and literature dispatch
- Negotiating prices and ordering of relevant products for stock and direct to site
- Work in compliance with Company’s QA Procedures
- At least 5 years’ experience of running a small technical manufacturing office
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Scheduling experience
- Negotiating experience
- Technical bias background
If you are a Sales Office Manager and the above role is of interest to you, please in the first instance send your CV via the link below or contact Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323