- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, my client is seeking a Sales Office Manager to work out of their office in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Sales and Customer Service teams within the business.
We are looking for a Sales Office Manager to manage and support the Sales and Customer Service team on a day-today basis whilst working towards the company’s goals and objectives in view of freeing up the Directors time to enable them to work on the strategic side of the business.
The role of the Sales Office Manager will include the following:
- You will have a small sales area with approx. 100 customers/prospects
- Being the go to person for questions and support
- Holding the team accountable to meet KPI’s
- Having a thorough understanding of processes and procedures within the business
- Weekly team meetings and daily huddles
- Monthly 1-1 meetings
- Ongoing coaching and training including listening to and playing back calls
- Managing the customer complaint procedure
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for the Directors
- Providing administrative support for the directors as needed
The successful candidate for the Sales Office Manager role will:
- Have Prior office management experience
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- Be dynamic, ambitious and with a positive mentality
- Have traditional values and work ethicsBased in Hemel Hempstead, my client is a family run business and have been established for over forty years turning over £9 million pounds last year. Most recently the company have witnessed significant growth and are now looking for a Business Development Executive to help them strive to another level.
The Basic salary for the Sales Office Manager role is £35,000 – £40,000 Basic Salary. In addition the company offers addition benefits including a company bonus, Pension, 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Based in Hemel Hempstead, my client is a family run business and have been established for over forty years turning over £9 million pounds last year. Most recently the company have witnessed significant growth and are now looking for a Business Development Executive to help them strive to another level.
They’re a stable organisation with ambitious growth plans in the next two years.
If you are interested in the role of Sales Office Manager role then please do not hesitate in contacting Adam Cox on 0121 362 2320.