- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Sales Office Manager
Leading Security Equipment Manufacturer
Salary: circa £30,000 – £35,000
I am recruiting for an experienced and confident Sales Office Manager.
This company is one of the leading suppliers of security products in the UK. With innovative design, they manufacture and supply both in UK and export worldwide.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary of up to £35,000 and benefits including private health care & pension
We are now excited to look for an experienced sales office manager due to continued expansion and growth in the market.
As the sales office manager your primary role will be to manage the sales function, you will be the integral link between the internal & external sales team, operations, including export/ transport & technical department.
As Sales Office Manager, your daily duties include:
- Managing and supporting the performance of sales team
- Assist with commercial decision making
- Sales forecasting & planning
- Develop, Support & Deliver Training for the sales teams
- Adhere and implement new procedures & compliance with ISO9001
- Completely manage the HR function
- Overseeing all office administration and procedures
To qualify for the role of Sales Office Manager you will need:
- Previous Office Management Experience
- Sales driven with a proven track record in delivering targets
- Minimum of 2 years in a demanding office or field management role
- Managing a minimum of 5 personnel
This is an exciting yet demanding role, you will be challenged with Managing Enquiries/ Orders/Clients & Customers therefore you will be a Team Player with strong leadership skills, organised and decisive. With a strong customer service focus and the ability to communicate at all levels.
Being a technical product, the range is vast , therefore you will have the ability to learn and understand the market, hence needing high attention to detail. You will show a genuine interest to a technical solution in an ever changing market.
Being able to deliver high standards under pressure you will be operating at a senior level, and become vital part of our Management Team
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered