- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Hemel Hempstead
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is one of the leading installers of Mobile Racking and Static Pallet Racking Solutions in the UK and World Wide.
Due to continued growth they now have a vacancy for an Sales Order Processor.. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this successful operation and in addition to an excellent career opportunity they also offer
- 24,000 to £28,000 Basic Salary
- 25 Days Holiday Paid annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Profit Share scheme
- Membership of Costco Cash and Carry
As the Successful Sales Order Processor you will be :
- Providing a complete service from customer enquiry to final delivery
- Delivering a comprehensive internal order fulfilment service from customer enquiry to posting of final invoice. Position is responsible, as part of the team for delivering excellent customer service throughout the sales process and assisting with all general office administrative tasks.
- To ensure all work is carried out in line with company and statutory guidelines
- Shall demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality management system
Your daily duties will include:
- Preparation of simple quotations and bills of materials.
- Acknowledgement of customer orders
- Production of warehouse picking notes at the appropriate time
- Day-to-day despatching of completed orders on the system
- Allocation of stock to customer orders
- Creation of works orders for operations in the warehouse
- Arranging transport for deliveries
- Close day-to-day liaison with our factory in Portugal
- General office administrative duties
- Supporting and assisting our customers & suppliers both internally & externally
- Occasional site visits both within the UK and overseas
As the successful Sales Order Processor you will be:
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Flexibility, commitment, enthusiasm and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- High personal standards demonstrating honesty & fairness
- The ability and desire to produce accurate work within defined timescales
- A cheerful disposition and ability to get along with others
- A questioning approach to work with a hunger for improvement
- A strong desire to delight our customer
- The ability to stand back from a situation and ensure that the objective is met
To be considered for this opportunity please click on the link below.
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.