- £20000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Education and Training
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to growth, our client is seeking a Sales Recruitment Advisor to work within their North Birmingham Office and generate new business opportunities within Further Education and SME’s across the West Midlands.
Based in North Birmingham, the company is a well-established training provider that offer apprenticeship packages to Colleges and Businesses across the Midlands.
As a Sales Recruitment Advisor you will be…
- Generating new business leads via the telephone and following up with face-to-face meetings
- Working to a target of 20 apprenticeship sign ups per month
- Develop an existing portfolio of accounts, managing business leads and securing appointments
- Responsible for the recruitment strategy to attract and retain new learners from within various sectors the company deals with
To be considered for the Sales Recruitment Advisor role you must have prior experience within the Education or Recruitment markets. You will be used to dealing at all levels of end user and will display the following personal attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in time management and multitasking
- Driven and target focused
It is highly likely you will have previously worked in at least one of the following roles:
Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Recruitment Advisor or Recruitment Consultant.
£20,000 – £24,000 basic OTE £300 per month + laptop + mobile + travel expenses
If you have the skills and abilities required, plus the motivation to join this high quality packaging solution provider as a Regional Sales Executive, then please email your CV to the link below or phone 0121 362 2300 and ask for Adam Cox