- £28000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Business Development Manager – Fire Maintenance
London & South East
£28K-£33K per annum plus commission, Company Car, Laptop, Phone
A leading Fire and Security installation and Maintenance company are currently looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team who will be responsible for securing sales for Fire Maintenance and Fire Projects in London and the South East
The Business Development Manager is tasked with:
- Achieving monthly / quarterly / annual financial sales targets
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Keeping fully up to date with and communicate internally on regularly and effectively on market developments, new products, trends, opportunities etc
- Business generation both new and from existing customers
The successful Business Development Manager will have proven sales experience and have fire knowledge with a full working knowledge of the relevant standard
You must also have a broad understanding of sales processes, strategies and project management
Candidates must be highly motivated and organized with accuracy and attention to detail, be computer literate and have the ability to communicate well at all levels.
You will hold a full UK driving license
- Salary c£28K – £33K
- Company Car
- Excellent Benefits Package
To apply for this role, please click the link below or contact Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323