- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Are you looking for a role where you play an integral role?
Do you want to be a part of a growing global company?
Do you want to be appreciated for hard work and rewarded accordingly?
If so please read on….
Due to expansion, this leading global travel accessory company requires a degree qualified, forward thinking Sales Support Administrator to fully support all of the activities of the UK Sales team.
The Sales Support Administrator would be responsible for a very wide range of tasks, including:
- Liaising with the supply channel partner to ensure stock control is fine. Recording the results using Quikbooks.
- Building and Managing online sales via platforms such as Ebay, Google and Amazon. Utilising the Amz tracker to ensure products are advertised using the correct key words.
- Dealing with order processing – ensuring the orders are processed and recorded using both Sage and also Exel.
- Creating Planograms for products – this would involve supporting the Sales Managers with display visuals and planograms. Using both Photoshop and Exel to outline the quantity and value the stock displays would hold.
- Communication with the smaller accounts to take orders and process them ensuring deliveries go out on time and accurately
- Developing Customer Powerpoint presentations
The Requirements of the Sales Support Administrator
Skills and experience:
For this role our client needs a pro-active thinker, someone who picks up new software and processes very quickly. We need someone who is highly numerate and a logical problem solver. In addition you will have:
- Previous Sales Administration, Marketing administration or Sales Support experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and also in writing.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, including Photoshop, Sage or Quikbooks
- An understanding of online retail platforms such as ebay, google and amazon would be highly desirable
- Pro-active with an innovative, creative mind and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
- A passion for sales and administration and a “can do” attitude, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A Degree would be highly desirable.
The Salary for the role of Sales Support Administrator
Salary: 20,000 – 25,000 (depending on prior experience)
22 days holiday per annum.
The company promotes a fantastic, supportive working environment and are looking for an enthusiastic person to be part of their future growth
To be a part of it, please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.