- £20000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a new position for a Sales Support Executive to join a well-established, personable organisation in Birmingham City Centre.
As Sales Support Executive, you will play an integral role in ensuring the National Account Managers receive exceptional administrative sales support and that new and existing client enquiries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
You will ideally have some experience of working in a sales support function, or relevant experience in a senior administrative position.
The company I am recruiting for are a leading distributor to the food industry and have been established for a number of years. They have a very well established team of staff, low staff turnover, can offer long term prospects, a competitive salary and stability.
I am looking for a Sales Support Executive to work closely with the National Account Manager. Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Confirming and processing sales orders – you will be dealing with UK based clients and international clients so an excellent telephone manner is essential
• Updating and maintaining the internal database and customer order files
• Reporting on sales figures and stock levels
• Arranging meetings and sampling events with new and existing clients
• Diary management duties – including arranging travel and accommodation for the National Account Managers as well as clients
• Attending meetings, taking minutes, typing up and distributing them in an agreed time frame
The successful Sales Support Executive will:
• Be computer literate and familiar with using sales order systems and basic Microsoft office packages
• Have experience in a Sales Support role ideally, or have senior administration experience in a similar industry
• Have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
• You will have to be organised, you will be able to prioritise accordingly and provide exceptional customer service
The salary on offer will be £20,000 – £23,000 per annum, depending on your experience.
Interested? Send your CV today!
Please note; due to the amount of applications we receive, it is impossible to provide each individual with personal feedback on their application. Whilst we do out very best to get back to everyone in a timely manner, please assume that if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks of sending your CV, that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.