- £24000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sales and Marketing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is a leading producer and broadcaster of TV and online content. They sell advertising and sponsorship both into clients directly and also through advertising agencies. They also sell their innovative broadcast offering as an end to end service into other broadcasters which helps to optimise the effectiveness of online media advertising.
To support their growth plans, they now seek a highly motivated, career focussed sales support professional to work in their Reading offices alongside the Head of Sales and take responsibility for the day to day proactive communication with advertising agencies, sponsors and advertisers, maximising revenues plus managing all sales support collateral.
Sales Support – Duties and Responsibilities
- To proactively sell all forms of advertising and sponsorship into agencies and direct customers
- To become the main contact for advertisers, advertising agencies or sponsors and communicate effectively with them through all channels.
- To monitor revenue generation statistics, ensuring that advertisers and advertising agencies are complying to agreements
- Making or supporting sales presentations to channel and/or content owners as well as sponsors
- Ensuring sales documentation is up-to-date and complies with company guidelines
- Compiling sponsorship and advertising packs for meetings
- Coordinating schedules, preparing correspondence and setting up meetings
Sales Support – The Person
The successful person for this role will be highly pro-active and have very good problem solving skills. In addition they will be used to working to deadlines and able to multi-task effectively. It is highly preferable that you will have previously worked either in an Account Management role or within Customer Services in a Media Advertising sales environment and will have some knowledge of the terminology used in broadcasting. In addition you will possess the following skills:
- Client Partnering skills
- Results driven
The company are offering the following remuneration package
- A basic salary of between £24k and £30k (depending upon previous experience)
- Bonus with an OTE of £45k
- Full expenses paid
- 20 days + stats holiday
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join this progressive company and carve a lucrative sales career within online media.
Interested, then please send your full CV and covering letter to the link below.