Role: SAP B1 Business Analyst
Location: Lewes, East Sussex
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000 + Pension, Life Assurance
Skills: SAP Business One, SQL, VBA, Access, Excel, Crystal Reports
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP B1 Business Analyst to join a highly successful very well-established company based in Lewes, East Sussex. It will be your responsibility to drive change to develop a fully integrated business intelligence system. A full UK Driving Licence and car will be required due to the remote location of the offices.
The role reports to the Finance manager and you will be responsible for the design and implementation of reports, customer requests and analysis on the financial performance of the business.
- Ensure that the stated goals of the ERP project are fully implemented
- Ensure all important reports run directly from SAP, avoiding double-handling of data
- Eliminate individually managed databases that are currently used to generate monthly reports.
- General changes to the look and feel of SAP (changes to the set-up such as dashboards, form layouts, printing preference, alerts, etc.)
- Small modifications to all parts of SAP (adding fields, renaming fields, writing small amounts of code to alter functionality, etc.)
- Maintenance of the SAP database (e.g. add new SAP instances for test, coordinating upgrades, making any background changes)
- Design and implement a range of SAP B1 reports and queries to replace current reports and KPI dashboards in Excel, Access, etc
- Quickly capture and document business requirements for new reports and analysis and translate these to actionable IT solutions.
- Verify data when required, reviewing all reports for accuracy, investigate and providing solutions for any data issues
- Eliminate the need for individually held data records by ensuring that all relevant data is available to all business managers in centralised reports based on data from SAP
- Manipulate complex data sets from multiple sources to provide trend analysis combining past results (from legacy systems) and current results (from SAP B1)
- Develop forecasting models to project business performance based on KPI’s, historical performance and a sound understanding of day-to-day operations
Candidate Experience Required:
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP Business One and Crystal Reports is essential
- Proven expertise in SQL, VBA, SAP Business Objects, Access and Excel
- Strong analytical and computer skills; Excellent communication skills in English, including a demonstrated ability to influence all levels of an organisation
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders of all levels
- Effective negotiating, influencing and relationship building skills
- Experience as a SAP specialist, working on SAP B1 implementations
- Experience with a broad range of other reporting technologies and their interaction with SAP B1
- Self-driven work style with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Interest and ability to understand our products and markets
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.